BCBST.com/Activate – BCBSLA, short for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, is a believed company dedicated to enhancing the health and lives of people in Louisiana. The corporation takes this mission very dedicatedly and ensures that it gets practical in everything they do.
Now, to make their services reach out to customers suitably and fast, BCBSLA is known for offering BCBSLA Member ID Cards. If you have lately received your BCBSLA Member ID from the company, you will first need to activate it on the bcbsla.com/activate page, and then you will be able to access the services offered by them.
BCBST.com/Activate – Activate Your Account
If you want to know how you can activate your BCBSLA Member ID Card on the BCBST.com/Activate page, you will be able to follow the instructions provided below.
Here is the guide to simply Activating BCBSLA Member ID Card at bcbsla.com/activate:
- First, you will need to open a web browser on devices such as computers, phones, or tablets. Then, once you have thrown your web browser, you will need to navigate to the activation page of BCBSLA using the URL – bcbsla.com/activate.
- Now, once you get to the activation page of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana, you will be provided a form that you will need to fill out with the obligatory information. The information that you are most probable to be asked to offer comprises your Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip Code.
- Then, once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields on your screen, you have to press Next. You will be focused on the next screen.
- After that, on the next screen, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation of your BCBSLA Member ID card.
- At last, once you are done activating your BCBSLA card on the bcbsla.com/activate page, you will be able to use it for retrieving services from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana.
Therefore, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana Member ID card on the BCBST.com/Activate page.
Though, if you cannot activate your Member ID card using the page mentioned above, you can use the substitute method provided below.
- You need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana using the URL – www.bcbsla.com.
- After that, once you are on the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana homepage, you will need to click or tap on the login option situated in the top-right corner of the screen. You will be absorbed to the login page on the next screen.
- Now, on the login page, you will simply need to click or tap on New member? Then, activate your account. This will send you to the next screen, where you will find the next options – Member, Employer, Producer, and Provider.
- Now, from the given options, you will need to choose the relevant option. This will direct you to the next page, where you will need to fill up the form and press Next option.
- After that, you simply have to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
However, if you face any issues activating your Member ID Card, you can simply use the information provided below.
When You Need Assistance with Your Member Account (including the activation process)
When you need support regarding the activation of your Member Account, you can simply call on 1 800 821 2753. Now, To get assistance, all you need to do is call the given phone number and follow the on-call prompts. However, make sure to call them at the given time. The timing for the account helpline is – Monday to Friday: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
FAQs (frequently asked questions):
What is Blue Connect Louisiana?
Blue Connect tactics are products of HMO Louisiana, Inc., a subsidiary of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana. Both corporations are independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana are incorporated as Louisiana Health Service & Indemnity Corporation.
Where is Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana located?
We help every community in the state through our Baton Rouge headquarters and regional offices in Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Houma, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Monroe, New Orleans, and Shreveport.
How does Blue Connect work?
Blue Connect is far more than a member services website; it’s an individual guide to the tools you need to achieve your health plan and health care. With Blue Connect, you can: + See your deductible, claims, and benefits in an instant so you know precisely where you stand.
Is Blue Cross Blue Shield effective outside the US?
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan has you covered worldwide. If you need medical care outside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands you can rest assured that the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Service Benefit Plan gives worldwide coverage.
Is BCBS there in all 50 states of ours?
BCBS companies offer coverage to people across every ZIP code in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Over the BlueCard® program, BCBS members can receive healthcare services throughout the United States and around the world.
Also Check: BCBSLA.com/Activate
We have shared everything about activating Your BCBSLA Member ID Card via BCBST.com/Activate in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.