BCBSLA.com/Activate – BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, commonly recognized as BCBST, is the most significant health insurance company situated in Tennessee. It is a not-for-profit, independent organization governed by its board of directors.
BCBST offers different healthcare plans such as individual & family plans, employer & group plans, Medicare plans, dental & vision plans, medicare with Medicaid plans, and more.
BCBSLA.com/Activate – Activate BCBST Account
If you have bought a health plan from BCBST and want to know the process to activate your BCBST account at bcbst.com/activate, you will need to follow the information provided below. If you want to know more about activating Your BCBST Account at bcbst.com/activate then read this article carefully.
How can you activate your BCBST Account at BCBSLA.com/Activate?
Before following the instructions provided below to activate your BCBST account at bcbst.com/activate, keep your Subscriber ID and Group Number ready. You will need to offer these details during the activation process.
You can find the subscriber ID and the group number on the ID card issued by BCBST. If you don’t have an ID card, contact BCBST customer service to get the information.
- First, you need to visit the BCBST activation page – bcbst.com/activate.
- After that, you need to click the GET STARTED button. If you already have an account, select the LOG IN HERE button.
- Now, on the next screen, you need to enter your Subscriber ID, Group Number, Date of Birth, and Zip Code in the provided fields and simply click the Next button.
- Similarly, you have to provide the required information for the Name Verification process > Secure Account Setup > Communication Preference steps.
- At last, after following the prompted instructions, your BCBST account will get activated.
Now, after successful activation, you can simply access your BCBST account on a browser or BCBST mobile app.
The BCBST mobile application is accessible on Android and iOS with the “myBlue TN” or “BCBSTN” title. Therefore, install the app on your mobile device and sign in using your BSBCT login credentials.
Now, with the BCBST mobile application, you will effortlessly track the following information –
- Video consultation with doctors anytime for non-emergency problems and queries.
- You will get Instant access to your digital Member ID card.
- Rapidly find a doctor, pharmacy, and urgent care near you.
- Option to review your claims, health plan details, and a lot more.
Therefore, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your BCBST account at bcbst.com/activate. However, if you need assistance regarding activation or other concerns in your BCBST account, you can contact BCBST customer support.
Contact BCBST for Assistance:
Now, for assistance regarding any worries with the BCBST account, you can simply refer to the following contact options:
- Individual & Family: 1-800-565-9140 | 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM ET (Monday to Friday) | TTY/YB users can access the Tennessee Relay Service at 1-800-848-0298
- Medicare: 1-888-770-8840 | Current BlueElite SM Members: 1-800-553-8158 | Current BlueAdvantage SM Members: 1-800-831-2583 | Current BlueEssential SM Members: 1-888-851-2583 | TTY users should call: 711
- Medicaid (BlueCare): 1-800-468-9698 | 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM ET (Monday to Friday) | TTY users: 711
- TennCare Select: 1 800 263 5479 | TTY Users: 711
- Medicare with Medicaid (BlueCare Plus SM): 1 800 332 5762 | 24/7 Nurseine: 1 888 747 8951 | TTY Users: 711
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
What does “networks” mean, and which one am I signed up for?
A network is a group of doctors associated with BCBST to offer health care. Members get a discount from the BCBST Network doctors. You can simply find your network by checking the details on your Member ID card (lower-left corner).
How can you get a new Member ID card?
You can get your new Member ID card by signing into your BCBST account here.
How can you change incorrect information on my Member ID card?
Now, to rectify incorrect info on your Member ID card, you can contact BCBST care at the relevant phone number provided above.
How can you add or remove a dependent in my BCBST account?
You can effortlessly add or eliminate a dependent in your account by contacting BCBST care.
Does BCBS of TN require prior authorization?
Prior authorization is compulsory for certain procedures, services, and medications, as well as for all inpatient admissions. The requirements and procedures for authorization vary based on your patients’ coverage plans. For detailed information, simply see the Provider Administration Manual linked to their coverage.
Can you use BCBS of TN in another state?
We are also part of the BlueCross BlueShield Association, a nationwide memory of health care plans. Because of this, our plan associates have access to the same excellent health benefits while roaming or living out of state that they have while in Tennessee.
Is BCBS the same in every state?
BCBS companies offer coverage to people across every ZIP code in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Over the BlueCard program, BCBS members can obtain healthcare services in the United States and around the world.
More Useful Guides:
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, commonly recognized as BCBST, is the most significant health insurance company situated in Tennessee. It is a not-for-profit, independent organization governed by its board of directors. BCBST offers different healthcare plans such as individual & family plans, employer & group plans, and more.
We have shared everything about activating Your BCBST Account at BCBSLA.com/Activate in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.