MyUHCMedicare/HWP Balance & Benefits – Healthy Benefits Plus at MyUHCMedicare/HWP is a supported program that provides a stipend on approved over-the-counter products and health items at participating stores. As a Humana member, you get more support to help you live completely. Now, to get started, activate your card and register your online account
Allowance amounts cannot be joined with other benefit allowances. Limitations and restrictions might apply. For questions about your Medicare benefits at myuhcmedicare/hwp, simply call Humana Customer Care: 1-800-457-4708 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week from Oct. 1 – Mar. 31, and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday from Apr. 1 – Sept. 30.
MyUHCMedicare/HWP Balance & Benefits
The Humana Healthy Foods Card supports members, with the Healthy Foods Card benefit as part of their plan, to extend monthly food resources when financial fences can otherwise limit access to an adequate food supply.
The card will be presented with $25 or $50 allowance amounts per month, depending on the member’s plan. Any fallow amount per month does not roll over to the following month.
Healthy Benefits+ makes shopping with your benefits a breeze. Permitted food will automatically be paid for up to the available balance. The member can use the Healthy Foods Card just like a credit card.
The card can be used at thousands of joining stores, with CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, and Walmart. Now, to see which Humana plans include this benefit, visit firstlook.Humana.com.
Now, once you’re logged in, your account balance is listed at the top of the About page. Use the Store Finder to discover where you can shop using your benefit and redeem your benefits on approved products and services and save promptly at MyUHCMedicare/HWP Balance & Benefits.
What is the Healthy Foods Card?
The Humana Healthy Foods Card supports members, who have this benefit as part of their Humana plan, to extend monthly food resources when financial barriers can otherwise limit access to an adequate food supply.
The card will be presented with a $25 or $50 allowance amount per month. Any unused amount per month does not roll over to the following month.
How can members use their cards?
Now, using the card is simple:
- You simply have to Activate the card.
- You need to visit a participating store.
- Then, you have to shop for approved healthy foods and check out.
- At last, you just have to swipe the Healthy Foods Card first to pay for approved purchases.
Now, to see which Humana plans, comprise this benefit, visit firstlook.Humana.com. Approved food will automatically be paid for up to the accessible balance.
An isolated method of payment will be compulsory for ineligible items or if the cost of the items surpasses the balance on the card.
Simply call the number listed on the back of your card or you need to visit www.HealthyFoodsCard.com to check your balance. Humana Customer Care will be accessible to assist members with lost or stolen cards or any other card questions.
What can I buy with my card?
You can use your benefits to buy thousands of permitted foods and beverages. Simply use the handy list below to help you shop for foods that qualify.
- Beans & legumes
- Canned fruits & vegetables
- Dairy products
- Fresh fruit & vegetables
- Fresh salad kits
- Frozen produce & meals
- Healthy Grains – bread, cereals, pasta, etc.
- Meat & seafood
- Nutritional shakes & bars
- Pantry Staples – flour, sugar, spices, etc.
- Water & vitamin-enhanced water
Items that do not succeed are non-food and pet items, alcohol, baby formula, candy, chips, coffee shop items, desserts, fresh baked goods, soda, and tobacco.
Check Your Card Balance at MyUHCMedicare/HWP Balance
Rapidly and easily check the balance on your card without logging into your account! Just enter your 16-digit card number on the front of the card, and a 3-digit security/CVV code on the back of the card.
How can you use my benefits to shop online at MyUHCMedicare/HWP Benefits?
- Now, on the About page, you need to click Shop Now under Ways to Order.
- Simply, add all of the approved items that you’d like to purchase to your cart on Walmart.com.
- You need to review your cart and click Check Out. You may sign in or continue as a Guest.
- Choose your delivery technique – home delivery or store pickup. You’ll need to enter any delivery information.
- You simply have to select ‘Gift Card’ as your payment method and enter your 17-digit card number and 4-digit security code listed on the back of your Healthy Benefits+ card.
- After that, you need to click Apply Gift Card and your benefits will be automatically practical to eligible items in your cart.
- Remember, your benefits will only be practical to eligible items up to your accessible benefit balance, you will need to enter another form of payment for unqualified items.
How can you use my benefits to shop for prepared meals and produce boxes?
- You need to go to Mom’s Meals to find prepared meals as well as produce and pantry boxes you’d like to buy.
- Simply follow the ordering instructions.
- Now, at checkout, you need to use your 17-digit account number and 4-digit security code.
How can you use my benefits to shop in-store?
- You need to use the store finder online or on the Healthy Benefits+ mobile app to find a participating store near you.
- You can use the product scanner in the mobile app to check item suitability while in the store.
- When you’re ready to checkout, have the cashier scan your Healthy Benefits+ card or mobile app barcode before any other form of payment.
- You will see your benefits applied instantly at MyUHCMedicare/HWP Balance & Benefits.
- Remember, your benefits will only be applied to permitted foods and beverages up to your accessible benefit balance. You will need to enter another form of payment for unentitled foods and beverages.
We have shared everything about MyUHCMedicare/HWP Balance & Benefits in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.