Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login – With the wide spread of the Covid 19 across Kerala, the government became deep in coordinating the results. Labsys.health.kerala.gov.in Portal is completely intended for diagnostic centers, to simply collect the covid 19 data and mix it.
The digital data on the lab diagnosis management system can prove to be more operative in generating reports of the 100000 covid 19 tests daily.
If the health machinery can draw big information on Covid 19 it gives better space for the government to take stern measures. The government took up the challenge of mixing all the diagnosis labs across Kerala. It offers access to patients to register, log in, and download the reports for future reference.
Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login
The government of Kerala has tossed an online lab diagnostic management system named Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login. The web portal is one of the chief sources of information for the department of health and family welfare of the Kerala state government. an online lab diagnostic management system is a web-based portal with OS software that permits the health department to monitor health.
Every day, the health department gets data on the patients registered at hospitals. The patients can also download the reports effortlessly with a click.
The recently evolved system has substituted the manual process that involves paper-based reporting. In electronic reporting, the soft copy of the report is produced automatically.
The web portal offers login credentials to different professionals working in the hospitals. It could be a data entry operator, government medical official, and system administrator.
What are the Key Features of Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login Web Portal?
- The web portal is interfaced with google maps and makes real-time data. It incorporates the map of Kerala state.
- The portal can signify the Covid 19 cases on the Kerala map. It also styles a spatial analysis of the possible incidence of the Covid spread in the surroundings.
- The web portal offers the registered cases, and the generated reports enable the health department in time. Every day reports produced can give adequate information to take up precautionary dealings and in fact, control the disease.
How you can Patient Login at Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in?
- First, you need to enter the official website at https//labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/welcome/index.
- Then, On the index page, the patient needs to click on the login link available on the tab. A new login dialog box shall open on the home/index page.
- After that, the patient needs to enter the username, password, and captcha code, and then click on the sign-in button.
- Now, the patient can simply make an easy entry into the lab diagnostic management system portal.
- The above-mentioned image mentions the health monitoring – sign-up page for registering labs only.
How can you register at Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login Page?
- First, you need to enter the lab diagnosis management system @labsys.health.kerala.gov.in website and click on the login button.
- Then, the website shall pop up a login dialog box. The lab diagnosis management needs to click on the ‘new lab Register here’ and it will lead to a health monitoring sign-up form.
- After that, the lab management needs to enter the establishment details, nodal officer details, and preferred password. The management must authenticate the details and click on the submit button for getting registered positively.
How can you extract the Report with SRF ID at Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login?
- If you wish to download Kerala Covid-19 Test Report through the Labsys portal, you need to visit the official portal i.e., Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in.
- Then, the patient needs to click the ‘Download test report’ placed on the main page or a user can also use the direct link i.e. labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/download_report/patient_test_report to get the ‘download test report page.’
- Now, the patient must enter the SRF No, Mobile number, and Captcha, and then click on the download option.
- After that, In case a patient forgets the SRF Number, then Patients should hit on the ‘click here.’ link as shown below.
- Now, The webpage will get redirected to the new page of ‘know your SRF’ and the patient has to fill in the details such as sample collection date, the district from the select column, patient name (first three letters), patient mobile number, Captcha code and click on the search option.
Health Solution Exchange Kerala Govt’s Health Web Portal:
- The Section of Health and Family Welfare of the Kerala state government has advanced a web portal that becomes a hub of innovative ideas. Prominently, with the nastiest pandemic of Covid 19, it became an imminent need to collaborate a synergy. The department has shaped a structural mechanism in which the citizens are asked to participate and offer solutions. In a way, it is a solution exchange platform that can be found at https://health.kerala.gov.in//health_solution_exchange.php.
- It draws information from all quarters of society. The last output of the public interaction is to make a network of resourceful persons who change with innovative ideas, later put to execution. The members of the solution exchange portal are the civil society, the editorial board, the coordination team, and the resource network.
Here is the Address of Communication:
Any guest in need of information on Covid 19 or any related healthcare and family welfare issues can contact us at:
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of Kerala
- 6th Floor, Secretariat Annexe -II, Govt Secretariat
- Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
- Phone: +91 4712327865
- Email: email@example.com
- Home Depot Health Check App Login
- Purple Lion Project.com Cassandra Dunn
- Henry Ford Health System Login
The recently evolved system has substituted the manual process that involves paper-based reporting. In electronic reporting, the soft copy of the report is produced automatically. The web portal offers login credentials to different professionals working in the hospitals.
It could be a data entry operator, government medical official, and system administrator.
We have shared everything about labs health gov in this article on “Labsys. health. kerala. gov. in Login” if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.