If you are someone who is yearning to take that bundle of joy called baby in your arms, no wonder you have landed yourself on this page. But, how long does it take to get pregnant? May be that is not the question much easier to answer. No One can answer that question quite easily. However, we have made an attempt at letting you understand what sort of delay can you expect.
There is no definite answer for this query. It will entirely be dependent upon the individual cases. And that is the irony in it… You might have spent months or even years probably trying not to get pregnant. Now it is equally tough enough to get pregnant.
In fact, theoretically speaking – you should be able to conceive the moment you stop using the contraceptives. But, in practice – it may take anywhere between one month to three years after you start trying. Even then, it may not that much easy to find out how long does it take to get pregnant. Research states that only 30 percent of the couples succeed in getting pregnant in the first month of trying to get pregnant. Remaining 70 percent are destined to wait longer.
Why does it take so long to get pregnant? There can be several reasons that affect your success in getting pregnant real faster. Your fertility can be an issue. If you are older than 35 years of age, it may be wise enough to take a complete fertility test. There can be several other reasons as well, which we will be discussing further. But, until it has not passed at least a year that you have been trying to conceive, you may not need to be worried.
As we stated before, there can be multiple reasons for the delayed pregnancy. Your chances of getting pregnant will depend upon many aspects of life. Maybe it would be a good idea to go through possible factors affecting the odds of getting pregnant. We will list out the factors and try to understand the effects thereof –
If you are looking for the ways on how to get pregnant faster, it may be helpful to follow a few tips we have compiled herein. This would also guide you on why and how long does it take to get pregnant.
Improve Your Fertility
There are several ways you can give a boost to your fertility. Stress is what can have detrimental effects on your fertility. Eating well is the right way to enjoy the best of health and obviously be more fertile. A good deal of organic food along with nuts, seeds, and fish in your diet would make it a perfect choice for your improved chances of getting pregnant. Relaxation is the name of the game. Getting relaxed would help you enhance your fertility. Pregnancies are bound to happen naturally and you can let it happen only if you are relaxed and take your own time.
Have Regular Sex
What does regular sex mean? Having regular sex would mean a frequency of every two to three days. Making a point to have sex when she is ovulating will give you good results. However, a planned sex may not suit some of you as it brings up stress element. Rather than taking the fun out of the sex act, it would be advisable to be natural and have a lot of natural sex. Benefits of regular sex would make it both enjoyable and rejuvenating
Once you begin trying to get pregnant, it may not be that easy to get the positive results within a shorter period of time. In fact, you have only a 20 percent of conceiving in every cycle. That would make it clear that you should be ready to wait for at least six months to one year before you can consult your physician for information on possible fertility issues you may be facing. We hope we have effectively guided you on your query on how long does it take to get pregnant.
The crux of the issue is that nothing comes in a hurry. Give up smoking and drugs if you have any of those habits. Limit your alcohol intake. Start consuming healthy food and research into the food that would enhance your fertility ratio so that your body will remain ready for the responsibilities ahead. Have a lot of sex, have a stress free lifestyle and enjoy each others company to the fullest. It would not be much longer before you would be ready to get the good news.