Adrenal Health and why is it important
Muscle or joint pains, lower back pain, overwhelmed chronic fatigue, always craving for sleep even after night’s full sleep, and so on. Are these symptoms familiar to you? Have you come across these and then just thought “I need rest and that’s all”? If yes, sorry but maybe you should start taking care of your adrenal health!
Our adrenal glands, which are located on top of both kidneys, are the main part of our endocrine system. Their function is of vast importance to our body. They produce hormones (Cortisol, Aldosterone, DHEA, Adrenaline, and Noradrenaline) responsible for our metabolism, immune health, blood pressure and sugar, stress resistance, and other issues. And when their work is disordered, they fail to produce enough hormones causing too many problems such as adrenal fatigue, Addisonian crisis, and later Addison’s disease.
Symptoms and causes.
The symptoms of adrenal disorder are different. It’s up to which hormones are imbalanced. The signals may seem confusing and similar to other illnesses. So if you happen to have some of these, please, see the doctor endocrinologist or turn to the Rose Wellness center, where they provide full treatment with integrative medical services. The symptoms are:
- Low energy
- Muscle pain or spasm
- High blood pressure
- Confused and distracted
- Weight loss
- Lower back pain
- Poor appetite
- Vomiting and nausea
Adrenal disorder happens when the hormones are produced too much or too little. It can be felt through some period of time or even as a sudden disorder (adrenal crisis which can cause adrenal insufficiency). There are also cases of fainting or even coma.
In order to know which hormone is out of control, you should take certain tests, and according to your test’s results, you’ll be prescribed some drugs and also supplements. The latter will help your adrenal glands work properly and produce the necessary amount of hormones. A variety of them you can find in the Vital Nutrients Supplements website, go here and see the healthy components they are made of.
The causes of poor adrenal health are various. It can occur because of genetics, autoimmune disorders, infectious and other illnesses, some types of drugs and what is more common, without any serious reason. Usually, doctors are unable to find out the real cause of adrenal disorder.
5 tips to improve adrenal health.
- IV Vitamin Therapy is the first effective method. This includes a great combination of minerals, vitamins, and many other nutrients which will help your adrenal glands restore their function.
- Vitamin B is important. Adrenal fatigue is usually because of vitamin B insufficiency. So you should consider including vit B complex in your diet.
- Stay hydrated. Water is essential for the endocrine system and thus also for adrenal health. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Eat slowly. The speed of eating is another important issue. Fast eaters have poor digestion because when eating fast you eat more, more than your metabolism is able to digest.
- Omit caffeine. Adrenal health can be damaged by coffee we use daily and many times a day. triggers cortisol levels to rise, which brings adrenal fatigue.
Though there are no methods to cure adrenal glands thoroughly, still you can improve their condition and avoid serious problems. We suggested to you the methods which are best for reaching results.