Clean and Friendly Teeth For A Happy Smile
A happy life starts with a smile. An everyday smile on your face makes your closest friends and family members feel alive and appreciated. For a good, healthy, and pleasant smile, your dental health must be strong. If you have been asking yourself where you should go for the right dentist, you can relax because Emerson Dental Arts offers excellent services for your dental needs. They serve you with integrity, compassion, and outstanding services. They are equipped with the latest technology, and also offer additional services like preventive, restoration, cosmetic, and implant dentistry.
Top three most undergone dental arts
In this world, many things happen which can change your natural appearance. Accidents, for example falling from a high place, can lead your teeth to break. Alternatively, you may have a dental disorder naturally from birth, or you may need to improve your dental outlook. Below are some of the dental arts that may suit you.
- Cosmetic dentistry- This dental art is done to provide a beautiful change to your smile. They include:
- Teeth whitening- This involves eliminating deep stains in your teeth, making your smile shine brighter.
- Cosmetic bonding- Cosmetic bonding deals with cracks and small chips that bring a negative effect when you smile. A dentist applies a putty-like composite on the teeth cracks and small chips.
- Implant dentistry- You can find yourself without a tooth, leaving a gap in your mouth. This service is done to replace your lost tooth. These implants include:
- Dental implant crown and bridge – this is done to replace a missing tooth. An all-porcelain tooth replacement is attached to an implant post. The crown will resemble your original tooth.
- All-on-4 dental implant – this service helps in restoring all of your teeth. A replica of your original teeth is created then implanted on your jawbone.
- Oral surgery- oral surgery is done to get rid of the undesirable tooth. This tooth may be a result of tooth decay or a broken tooth.
Importance of consulting a dental artist
It would help if you visited a dentist regularly, whether you have a tooth problem or not. Even if your teeth feel fine, it is good to see a dentist to diagnose problems that may be building unknowingly. The following are some of the reasons for visiting a dentist.
- It helps to improve your teeth’ strength so that you can enjoy healthy meals and a beautiful smile.
- Get rid of bad smell – brushing your teeth with the recommended toothpaste helps in reducing bacteria in your mouth that brings terrible smell, but only going to the dentist for a regular cleaning will be able to fully clean your mouth.
- It helps in the prevention of gum diseases that leads to teeth and jawbone loss.
- It helps prevent tooth decay. Tooth decay is the main reason for unnecessary tooth loss. If one of your tooth decays, the bacteria spreads to the surrounding teeth, making them decay as well.
Dental health is significant for your healthy life. Smiling plays a big role as it suggests the attitude you hold about yourself and others. For pleasant dental arts, meet Dr. Archer Katz for more information and services.