Conifer Health Solution by Tenet Healthcare permits its staff, associates, and physicians to access the iCon Conifer Health Web Portal at iConConiferHealth com to manage their user account online 24/7.
With iCon Conifer Health Online Account Access, the registered members can use all the features of the system as well as access their work info easily and suitably from anywhere over the web.
Conifer Health Solution LLC is a healthcare services corporation. The organization offers its services and offers solutions to more than 800 clients joining 660 plus hospitals, health systems, employed, and united physician groups.
Conifer Health is possessed by Tenet Healthcare Corporation, a diversified healthcare services company founded in Dallas Texas.
Its business line contains several healthcare services with a diversity of network of brands, partnerships, joint ventures, and subsidiaries.
How can you Log In iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account at iConConiferHealth com?
Now, to use all the features, resources, and benefits of the portal, get the info available to you, and stay well-informed about your work, both the credentialed and non-credentialed physicians and staff can access the iCon Conifer Health Online Portal and log in to their account.
The portal contains a straight single-window login that is very easy to use for login. Here is a brief guide provided for the listed users. You can follow it if you are an eligible individual.
- First, you need to visit the iCon Conifer Health Portal iconconiferhealth com
- After that, you need to enter the Username and Password associated with the account in the respective fields on the page
- Now, you need to click on the “Log In” option.
How can you Reset iCon Conifer Health Portal Login Password Online?
The existing users, who have forgotten their password for the iCon Conifer Health Online Portal Login, are provided with the resetting features on the eTenet Login Portal to support them regain their account access.
Now, to initiate the recovery process, you will simply need to click the “Reset it here” link next to ‘Forgot Your Password?’ in the login area of iCon Conifer Health Portal icon.coniferhealth.com. You will be focused on the e-Tenet Reset Password page where you have to select the type of your account and simply submit the following information.
For the registered eTenet users, Tenet Employed Physicians, and Non-Credentialed Physicians:
- You need eTenet User ID
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number
- Month and Day of Date of Birth
For the registered credentialed physicians:
- eTenet User ID
- And National Provider Identifier or NPI
Click on the “Next” option to confirm your identity. Then go through the Multifactor Authentication to create a new password.
How can you Register iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account Access?
If you are new to the iCon Conifer Health Portal or accessing the site for the initial time, you might need to register for the portal and make an online account. For iCon Conifer Health Portal online access registration, you can follow the steps provided below. Before opening, you need to keep the 9-digit Unique ID that you receive from HR or the email orders sent by Tenet to hand.
- First, you need to go to icon.coniferhealth.com
- After that, you need to click on the “Register here” link next to ‘New User?’ located at the bottom of the login box.
- Now, after entering the eTenet New User Registration page, simply type your Registration or Unique ID provided by HR during hiring in the first field. (The physician, physician staff, contractor, or Dell associate can simply find the number in their email)
- If you do not know the registering or unique Id, click the ‘Request’ link under the field and submit your original email address.
- After that, you need to enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and the month and date of your Date of Birth in the following fields.
- Then, simply click the “Next” option to proceed with the identity confirmation, and on the ‘Confirm Your New e-Tenet ID page, you will see the system-generated ID that you can accept or alter the first name portion. Again, you need to click the “Next” button to select a password.
- Now, you need to select a password based on the requirements and rules it must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, and 1 number. You can simply use the punctuation characters, i.e. @ # $! and? but you cannot use the first and last name or eTenet ID as part of the password and simply re-enter the newly formed password for validation
- At last, Complete any of the multifactor authentications from SMS or Okta confirm or Voice Call Set Up or Yubikey Factor Set Up to complete the registration.
How can you request Online Access to iCon Conifer Health Portal?
The physicians, non-medical staff, and mentioned physicians at all facilities except DMC can request access to the iCon Conifer Health Portal to activate. After that, they can simply register for online access. For that click, the “Request Access Here” link found in the first line of the eTenet New User Registration Page and submit an online form entering the following individual information.
- You need the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Now, the Month and Day of your Date of Birth
- National Provider Identifier (If you are not registered for NPI, complete it first by clicking the link found at the end of the link)
- Initial Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Personal Email Address
Then, simply select the hospital or hospitals to which you are presently affiliated and are requesting access. They will legalize your provided info before the registration. Click the “Next” option to confirm the details and simply follow the prompts and you will receive an email with instructions for registration.
More Related Guides:
- Orthocarolina Portal Login
- KSB Patient Portal Login
- MyPromedica Employee Login
We have shared everything about iCon Conifer Health Portal Online Account Access at iConConiferHealth in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.
You must be logged in to post a comment.