Medical Cannabis Treatment at Green Bridge Medical
Using cannabis in the medical field has been the norm for a while. Fortunately, you do not need to be a regular consumer of cannabis or marijuana to enjoy the health benefits of medical cannabis. Dr. Frankel, a Medical cannabis specialist in Santa Monica, CA, uses medical cannabis as an alternative to other traditional pharmaceutical treatment options.
About GreenBridge Medical
GreenBridge Medical was established by Allan I. Frankel, MD, in 2007 to serve the residents of Santa Monica, California, and its environs. The center has a mission of treating patients that are living with chronic pain through a combo of medical cannabis and traditional treatment options. Dr. Frankel is an expert in internal medicine and an expert in the application of clinical cannabis. The doctor has been working alongside Mark Kurzman, MD, since 2017.
GreenBridge Medical is highly committed to explaining and interpreting the treatment process to the new patient. The center is welcoming, whether you arrive by referral or you find the clinic on your own. The treatment process mainly consists of a regimen of regular cannabis doses delivered through spray or capsule. There is a team of educational consultants that provide relevant information concerning medical cannabis. You can make consultations via phone, video call, or in person. Follow up care is also available for different conditions.
Why Should I Choose GreenBridge Medical for my Medical Cannabis Treatment?
GreenBridge Medical understands that about more than 80% of patients are likely to be non-consumers of cannabis. In that line, a team of compassionate, tolerant, and nonjudgmental educational consultants is available to provide relevant guidance on medical cannabis.
GreenBridge Medical uses medical cannabis to complement traditional pharmaceutical therapies. You can also get relevant recommendations on the available, medically delivered cannabis therapies to give you the relief you deserve.
Which Conditions are Treated at GreenBridge Medical?
· Autism- Cannabis helps by reducing anxiety symptoms and stimulatory behavior. Dr. Kurzman can help you to make an appropriate addition of a closed medical cannabis prescription to make the life of the autistic more fun.
· Cancer- it is likely that your life might never be the same after you are diagnosed with cancer. Medical cannabis effectively manages the side effects of cancer treatment. THC and CBD can improve appetite, anxiety that goes with cancer treatment, treat nausea, and vomiting.
· Chronic Pain- Pain that lasts for about 3-6 months can be classified as chronic, hence the need for immediate attention. Antidepressants and painkillers are effective in fighting the pain, but you can get side effects. CBD dosages are highly effective in the fight against chronic pain. The treatment is also effective for migraine and forms of severe pain.
· Crohn’s Disease- Crohn’s disease is characterized by inflammation of the intestinal tract, abdominal pain, fatigue, and diarrhea. CBD is anti-inflammatory, makes the stomach less volatile, and the pain more manageable. THC is also used in treating Crohn’s disease.
· Fibromyalgia- widespread musculoskeletal pain could be a symptom of fibromyalgia. The condition can get more evident after suffering from significant trauma. Patients can benefit from individual cannabinoids or whole-plant cannabis in treating fibromyalgia.
· Seizures- Medical cannabis can be effective in handling the root causes of seizures. THC mitigates the onset of seizures and limits their severity. CBD is also effective in making the seizures more manageable.
· Anxiety and Insomnia- CBD has calming effects for people suffering from anxiety and insomnia. Medical cannabis works more effectively than anti-anxiety medication, sleeping aids, and antidepressant medication.
To improve the quality of your life using medical cannabis, you can call GreenBridge Medical to make an appointment or book an appointment online. Consultations are also available through video calls.