Why is dieting so hard to stick by? It is highly difficult to follow because it takes such a lot of time to provide the desired results and by the end of the journey, you become tired, listless and frustrated. You try every trick in the book, you eat right, exercise, sleep more yet your scale refuses to budge! You wish you could come up with something that could help you shed the pounds real quick! Come to think of it, there is a diet that can help you get back in shape, at least get closer to your ideal shape in a matter of seven days! Yes, that’s true and the name of the diet is the GM Diet. We know it sounds too good to true! Losing a good 5-7 kgs in seven days may sound like you are dreaming and may seem like someone else hopping onto the weighing machine and not you! But it is true, try the GM Diet plan for weight loss and get more svelte, fitter and healthier than before!
Top GM Diet Tips – Stick to the Norms!
Now, for the hurdle, the GM Diet will nudge you towards your weight loss goals, provided of course you do everything right! Keep a tab on the following tips and stay true to the norms and nobody can stop you from reaching your fitness goals.
- Get a diet buddy: Do you have somebody to support you in your dietary goals? No? Then get one ‘cause once you have someone to share the weight loss journey from scratch, there are more chances of you sticking to the diet. A diet buddy always rocks, especially when it comes to the GM Diet, as it is not an easy one to follow!
- Health Problems – There are many health issues that cause problems in your weightloss journey! Thyroid issues, hormonal imbalance, high levels of cortisol are just some of them. So, get yourself checked to find out whether you have any such issues and deal with it accordingly.
- Are gluten and sugar stopping you from reaching your weight loss goals? – Yes, we know you have heard that a lot and can’t seem to decide whether going gluten and sugar-free will do more harm to the body than good. The best way to find out is by following the gluten-free and sugar-free diet for 30 days and take it from there. Believe me, it works like a dream! Try it!
- Press the snooze button – Are you someone who stays late at night watching your favorite shows on a tab or a gadget and sacrificing sleep in the process? Then stop it right now! Sleep is so important and the adequate hours can keep your circadian rhythm in check.
- Don’t eat too close to bedtime: Put your fork down, close your kitchen, do anything but stop eating at least 3 hours before bedtime, this gives enough time for the food to digest and it helps you to get a good night’s sleep too besides helping you lose the extra pounds.
- Keep a tight rein on your snack intake – Yeah, we know you only feast on healthy munchies, but they still count as calories. Limit your snack intake, try and include three balanced meals and just one or two snacks. Mindless munching is the biggest threat to weight loss efforts.
- Lifestyle Changeis the key: Dieting is good, but it is not everything. You must incorporate proper lifestyle changes. Stop sitting too much, for every half an hour get up and move around. Sitting too much can give rise to a host of diseases, including diabetes. Move more and eat mindfully. By that we mean watching your morsel, and not watching TV while you are eating because your focus is completely on the idiot box, you end up eating more. Sticking to it will really help you knock off the extra kilos.
- Drink more water: Much of the success of the GM Diet Plan lies in the fact, that you have to drink more water, the more you drink the better your chances of succeeding of losing the extra fat and consequently the extra weight. I keep forgetting the fact that I need to drink more water. So, you know what I do, I set reminders on my mobile! After all, what are mobiles for? 😛
- Eliminate the processed foods – There are too preservatives, chemicals, and additives in processed foods and ultimately it just about damages your health in more ways than one. It leads to weight gain and more health issues. You are allowed to have wonder soup, while on the GM Diet Plan and many people make the mistake of having store-bought packaged soups. This, instead of helping you to lose weight can cause weight gain.
- Stop binging on carbs – I know I feel you, cause I love carbs too and when I start having them I don’t know where to stop. You require a balance of good fats, protein, and good quality unprocessed carbs. But not too much of it, please. Learn where to draw the line!
- Eat fat to lose fat – Good fats are claiming the top slot in the nutritional hierarchy! Fats have been the much-abhorred diet component that we have been avoiding like the plague! Looks like we have been wrong all along! Bring back, the organic butter, the ghee, the coconut oil, the nuts on to the table! It has tons of benefits and helps contour your body like no other!
- Avoid the wrong fats: in other words, the dietary villain – Hydrogenated vegetable oil, refined oils are high in omega 6’s and pro-inflammatory, it also has no health benefits, whatsoever. Time now to ditch it once and for all and the only way to do it is by reading labels. When you read labels you will know which products to add to your basket and which to avoid.
There, your rule-book is ready! Start following them to the t and by the end of this week, you will be only too happy to step on the scale. Don’t get too excited about your results and continue with the diet plan for another week. Give it a break for 14 days and then you can try once again. Good luck with your GM Diet journey!